This is not your typical eggs and banana waffles that does not really make the cut when you are trying Paleo for the 1st time. So let’s try another way.
Strawberry Banana Waffles
This is not your typical eggs and banana waffles that does not really make the mark when you are trying Paleo for the 1st time. So let’s try another way.
- 1 Ripe banana ( Optional) ( I use the banana because I feel it makes the waffle moist, not as dry when you cook with coconut flour)
- 1/4 cups of coconut flour
- 4 eggs (If you used the banana 3eggs)
- 1 Tbsp of coconut milk
- 1Tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 3 Strawberries chopped and diced
- Pure maple syrup
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender ( Except strawberries)
- Spray Waffle iron with coconut oil Spray ($2.99 at trader joes)
- Pour batter into the middle of the waffle iron, covering the entire surface.
- Top with strawberries
- Cook until desired texture
Serve with egg white spinach & ham scramble
Yummy, eat up and enjoy.