Creamy Fettuccine Butter Garlic Sauce W/ Spinach
- Chicken Broth
- Heavy Cream
- Fresh spinach
- Fresh garlic
- Parmesan cheese
Note: You can use any pasta and any Veggie of your choice, just make the sauce the same.
- In a large pot add salt and set to boil.
- Once water is boiled add your pasta noodles, it takes about 8-10 minutes to cook, or cook as desired.
- Dice up 6 large cloves of garlic to your liking. .
- In a large pan or skillet add 4 tablespoon of butter
- Once it’s melted add your diced up garlic let it cook down.
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth, 1 cup of heavy cream and let that come to a boil
- Add salt to taste.
- Add about ½ a cup of parmesan cheese.
- Add cooked pasta noodles and spinach,
- Mix well till all is coated in the sauce
- Place top on pan on low heat let the noodles and spinach simmer.
*Note you can also add some heat if you like spicy and add a tablespoon of cayenne pepper or 1/3 cup of hot sauce*