Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Chili
- Smoked Bacon Ground Beef
- Shredded Beef 1 Can of Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Can of Black beans 6 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 Yellow onion diced 2 TbsChilli Powder
- 1/3 cups Cilantro chopped up 1/3 cups Parsley Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Chopped 1 Green & 1 Red pepper chopped
- 1 Chili powder seasoning enevelope 3 Tspn of cumin
- 1/2 Cup honey bbq sauce 1Tbs Cayenne pepper
- 1Tbs Adobo 1/3 Cups sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 Cups beef broth 4Tbsp butter
- 1Can of diced tomato Cocoa Chocolate bar
- Crock Pot
*Note Trader joe’s has a package of bacon called ends and pieces this is the the Bacon I use and cut it up in tiny pieces, if you can’t find it you can use regular bacon and just dice to pieces*
- First turn your crock pot on while it’s empty,
*Note: Always have your pans hot before cooking so your food will always be even temperature.*
- Now chop up your Onions/Pepper/Garlic/Cilantro/Parsley./ Bacon.. Set aside
- In a hot frying pan add 2Tbsp of Oil
- Once Hot Add your Onions/Pepper/Garlic/Cilantro/Parsley./ Bacon
- Let cook for about 8 minutes on low flame.
- Remove from frying pan and add to the crock pot.
- Add your shredded beef to the frying pan with 1 tbs of adobo , mix well.
- Let it cook on high for 5 minutes, remove from heat and add to crock pot.
- Take your ground meat and mix with the chili powder seasoning and 1 Tbsp of cumin. Set to the side.
In your crock pot add:
- Can of diced tomato
- ½ a cup of bbq sauce
- ¼ cup of sweet chili sauce and
- half of your chocolate bar,
- Beans ,
- 1tbs of butter ,
- ½ a cup of beef broth.
- Put the top back on your crock pot till butter is melted
- Once all is mixed add your ground beef. Add your cayenne pepper and chili powder to your liking.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Stirring every 30 minutes and tasting chili till done.
Yummy! Eat up and enjoy!
*Note have a light hand with the seasoning and taste as you cook and add, you don’t want to go in too heavy. As you slow cook the flavors start to come out more and more. So everything you stir you taste.*
* Use the other half of your chocolate bar if your sauce is too thin, the chocolate helps create a molasses*