Homemade Pie Crust
- 1 Tbs of salt
- 6 Tbs of butter
- 3 Tbs of water
- 1 Cup of Flour
Grab a bowl and lets begin
- Combine flour and salt.
- Cut in 6 tablespoons butter with fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- ( If you have a pastry blender it will be a lot quicker but if not proceed with the fork)
- Stir in enough cold water with fork just until flour is moistened.
- Shape into ball; flatten slightly.
- Roll out ball of dough on floured surface into a circle.
- Fold into quarters.
- Place dough into pie pan;
- Unfold, pressing firmly against bottom and sides.
- Trim crust from edge of pan.
- I always cook my pie crust for about 10 mins or until lightly brown before I add any filling. If you don’t that is fine as well. My style your liking