Yummy Crab Cakes
- 1 can of chicken of the sea crabmeat ($10.99 @trander Joes)
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1/2 cup of spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoon of hot sauce
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoon of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- In a bowl add your crab meat mayo and mustard mix well
- In a separate bowl add your egg milk and hot sauce. Mix
- Add mixture to your crab meat
- Add flour, panko, garlic and onion powder. Mix well set a side
- In frying pan add oil and butter.
- Take your crab meat and roll into patties
- add to flour mixture, coat both sides.
- Add to hot oil and cook on both sides for about 3 minutes
Serve with remoulade sauce, goes great over a watermelon arugula salad.