You will be the hit of the party with this recipe. The kick of the spice balanced out by the sweetness of the mango and the chunks of crabmeat you cannot go wrong with this. Let’s get started.
Mango Crab Guacamole
- 3 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup of cilantro minced
- 6 garlic cloves minced ( I like mine with extra garlic for the kick of spice, but you can use 4 if your not into garlic like me)
- 2 lime
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 cup of cilantro
- 1 ripe tomato diced
- 1 ripe mango diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
- 2 tsp of sour cream (Optional)
- 1/2 cup of crab meat ( I use chicken of the sea $10.99 in Trader Joes)
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl mash-up avocado till creamy
- Add Minced garlic, diced tomato, diced onion, finely chopped cilantro , and pepper. Mix well
- Add diced mango & sour cream (optional)
- Add cooked crab mea
- Squeeze Lime all over and mix well
If a little bland add salt to taste. Goes great with nachos and on a salad or sandwich.
Yummy! Eat up and enjoy!