Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Head
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Separate cauliflower into florets and cut in smaller chunks.
- In a medium pot, combine cauliflower, garlic and cold water to all pieces are under water
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for about 15 minutes. Drain.
- In a blender or food processor add sour cream,butter, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Process until very smooth or desired consistency. Adjust salt and pepper to taste, if necessary.