Cinnamon spiced cake W/cream cheese drizzle
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Cinnamon Swirl Instuctions
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp of spice rum (optional)
Cream Cheese Frosting Instructions
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease desired baking pan. Set aside
- In a bowl add the butter and cream cheese together. Mix well
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Once mixed together add in the center of saran wrap roll up into a ball, set aside
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, water, milk, egg, butter and vanilla. Pour mixture into pan. Set aside
- In a bowl we are going to add all the cinnamon swirl ingredients, mix well until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture evenly over the cake batter.
- Use a knife to swirl through the cake and disperse the mixture throughout the cake batter.
- Bake 40 minutes or until a done
- With your ball of frosting, poke a hole in the bottom with a toothpick.
- Drizzle frosting over warm cake. Serve warm.Yummy! Eat up and enjoy!