- Your Favorite Brownie Mix
- Vanilla Frosting
- Prep your favorite brownie mix as instructed on the box.
- Pour half the mix in your baking Pan.
- Place your Oreo on top one by one (I leave them whole).
- Pour the remaining brownie mixture on top.
- Take spoonful of vanilla frosting and place sporadically on top. About 5 spoonful will do.
- Proceed to take a toothpick and twirl the frosting into the brownie mix.
- Crumble about 4 or 5 Oreos and place on top.
- Place in the oven and cook for 35-45 minutes on 325
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup