Pasta in a Spinach cream sauce
- Your favorite pasta
- Baby Spinach chopped ( fresh or frozen)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves chopped and smashed
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of chicken broth ( I used low sodium)
- Chopped sun dried tomato (optional)
- 2 tbsp of basil
- 1 tbsp of pepper
- 2 tsp of pink himalayan salt ( Please note you may want to add more salt to taste)
- Cook pasta as instructed, set aside.
- In a large skillet add butter and garlic. Cook till butter is completely melted
- Add chopped spinach and pasta stirring till all is well blended
- Add heavy cream and chicken broth. Mix well
- Now add your seasoning one by one till all is added and well blended.
- Let cook on low for 10 minutes, then serve
Yummy! Eat up and enjoy!