This is great to make when you want something to go with that cup of coffee or tea other than a donut of plain ole biscuit.
- 2 cups of bisquick
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 stick of butter
- 2/3 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 Tbs of unsalted butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Grease you’re baking pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine bisquick, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, 2 tbsp of melted butter and milk. mix well.
- With a spoon scoop dough up and add it to baking dish one at a time
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Once done brush with butter and lightly sprinkle powdered sugar (Optional)
- In a bowl add honey melted butter and vanilla Mix well
- Serve Warm with a side of the honey butter
Yummy! Dig in and enjoy