Lemon Butter chicken
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 + 1/2 tablespoons ghee (Organic clarified Butter $3.99 in trader joes)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 teapoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- In a bowl sprinkle chicken with salt and lemon pepper. Set aside
- In a saucepan add ghee, rosemary, garlic, salt, rosemary, lemon zest, lemon juice and coconut cream.Let come to a boil set aside.
- In a oven based frying pan add 1/2 tsp of ghee. Once melted place your seasoned chicken skin down in the pan. Let skin crisp up.
- Once skin has crisped pour mixture over chicken
Remove from stove top and place in oven and let cook for 45mins.
Yummy! Eat up and enjoy
One thought on “Lemon Butter Chicken (PALEO)”