Lemon Butter chicken
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 + 1/2 tablespoons ghee (Organic clarified Butter $3.99 in trader joes)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 teapoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- In a bowl sprinkle chicken with salt and lemon pepper. Set aside
- In a saucepan add ghee, rosemary, garlic, salt, rosemary, lemon zest, lemon juice and coconut cream.Let come to a boil set aside.
- In a oven based frying pan add 1/2 tsp of ghee. Once melted place your seasoned chicken skin down in the pan. Let skin crisp up.
- Once skin has crisped pour mixture over chicken
Remove from stove top and place in oven and let cook for 45mins.
Yummy! Eat up and enjoy