Something quick and simple. Helps me maintain my diet so I can lose the weight. The healthy side of eating.
Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 Sweet Potato
- 1 large apple, diced. I used a pink lady apple and left the skin on.
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp ghee
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp real maple syrup
- In a bowl mix sweet potato and salt, set aside
- In another bowl add apples and cinnamon and maple syrup.Mix well set aside
- In a large, cast iron pan add 2 tbsp of the ghee on medium heat
- once pan is hot add the diced sweet potatoes. coat with the ghee in the pan and cover and let cook on medium heat for about 3 minutes
- Uncover and stir, Cook for another 5 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Once the potatoes are light brown Add the diced apples plus the 2 tsp ghee and stir to combine.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for another 5 minutes or until the apples and potatoes are brown.
Yummy! Eat up and enjoy.
Goes great with Lemon Butter Chicken (PALEO)