Chocolate Strawberry Parfait
Did you know that June 25th is national Strawberry Parfait day… Let’s celebrate with this simple quick and easy recipe
*Note If you are using already made item ( Pound cake and Frosting) this is a 5 minute recipe*
- 2 Slice of butter cake or pound cake. You are more then welcome to use already made if you like. I made myself a boxed butter cake and sliced it into cubes
- 1 cup of diced strawberries.
- 1 cup of chocolate filling. You can use frosting but I make my own. Click here,
- Chop strawberries and cake
- In a glass ( I used a stemless wine glass) add a layer of strawberries, add cake pieces, and chocolate frosting.
- Repeat and top with sprinkles.
Yummy! Eat up and enjoy.