Oven Baked French Fries
- 2 tablespoon of seasoning salt, I use Lawry’s
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of Basil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 Large Russet potato
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Combine seasoning in a bowl, set aside.
- Clean and rinse potato, cut in half and slice into thin fries
- Let sit in cold water for half hour. Once time is up let fries dry with a paper towel
- Preheat oven to 400
- Blot fries dry with a paper towel.
- On a cooking pan line with foil and butter the foil.
- take fries and add 2 tablespoon of olive oil and half the seasoning mix
- Line up on baking pan, make sure all is separated and not on top of each other.
- Bake for 30 minutes flipping every 15 minutes
- Continue cooking till edges brown once done sprinkle with the remaining seasoning mixture and serve
Yummy! Eat up and enjoy. Goes great with a Burger and Cole Slaw