Buttered Cod Fish Over Egg Noodles
Ingredients for Cod Fish:
- 2 Cod Fish cut into pieces
- 6 Tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powdered
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cups of parsley and cilantro
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
Ingredients for Buttered Noodles
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of parsley
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 pkg of egg noodles
- 1 tbsp of black pepper
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of water
- Bok choy cleaned and chopped
Directions for Cod Fish
- Combine all seasoning a bowl and mix well and coat your fish both sides
- In a frying pan heat 3 tbsp of butter once melted add fish
- Cook on one side for 3 minutes flip and top with remaining butter and cook for an additional 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Sprinkle with parsley & Lemons and serve.
Directions for egg noodle
- Clean and chop Bok choy. Set aside
- In s Skillet add water, broth, half a stick of butter. Bring to a boil
- On low flame add noodles and cook stirring frequently for about 5 minutes
- Add Bok Choy garlic powder and remaining butter. Stir well.
- Sprinkle with parsley and top with cod fish.
Yummy! Eat up & enjoy