Beer Battered Onion Rings
- 2 eggs
- 1 bottle of lite beer
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 cups of oil
- 1 tsp of salted butter
- 2 large Onions cut on half and separated
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp of salt
- In a bowl whisk eggs and heavy cream, then whisk in beer . Add 1 cup of flour and 1 tsp of salt.Mix well set aside
- In a different bowl add flour and cajun seasoning
- In a pot add oil and butter.
- Once oil is hot and butter is melted, take a piece of Onion and coat with the flour mixture and dip in beer batter. Fry until browned and crispy .
- Remove and place on paper towel or wire rack.