Paleo Grain Free Pancakes
Not your typical pancakes but it will fulfill the urge. I hope you enjoy.
- 1 Banana * Note each Banana makes up to 3-4 pancakes, the more banana you add just double up on the below*
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp of Nut Butter ( I used Vanilla Almond Butter, try to stay away from peanut butter if you can while doing the Paleo diet)
- 1tsp of Cinnamon
- 1tsp of pure vanilla
- 1 Tbsp of non dairy creamer ( I used Soy Vanilla coconut milk)
- Ghee or 2 Tsp of Coconut oil
- Pinch of pepper
- In a mixer combine Banana, Egg, Nut Butter, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Non Dairy creamer, and pepper. Mix well
- In a frying pan on medium / low heat add Coconut oil or ghee to the pan
- Once hot pour about 3 tbsp full into the pan cook on each side for about a minute or two.
- Serve with Pure maple syrup, honey or eat plan
Yummy, eat up and enjoy.