Easy Monkey Bread With Homemade Toffee Sauce
Quick and simple Ingredients:
- Grands Biscuits
- Two Sticks of Butter
- Brown Sugar
- Heavy Cream
Note: If you want a quicker step just buy cinnamon rolls and make little dough balls and place in bunt pan. Then move onto the next step of the Toffee sauce
- Let’s start with rubbing/spraying butter in your bundt pan, place to the side.
- Take about a 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar and 1/4 cup of cinnamon.
- Combine together and put to the side.
- Take your biscuits and roll into balls. One By One roll it in your brown sugar and cinnamon mixture and drop into bundt pan.
- Complete this step until your biscuits are done.
- In a pan combine two sticks of butter 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of bourbon (Optional)
- 1tbs of vanilla
- 2 cups of brown sugar.
- stir till all butter is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Take half the sauce and pour all over your rolled dough in your bundt pan. Let it cook at 350 for 1/2 hour.
Once done transfer to a serving dish. pour the remaining sauce on top of the monkey bread and sprinkle Granola on top.