Baked chicken with a twist
- 8 Chicken tenders ( or skinless chicken breast cut into strips)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- On a cookie sheet, cover with aluminum foil and lightly coat with melted butter
- In small saute pan, add oil and garlic.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar, cumin, onion powder and italian seasoning.
- Place chicken breasts on the cookie sheet and cover with mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
*Note, cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.*