Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
- Your choice of pasta (I used fettuccine for this recipe)
- Skinless chicken cut in pieces
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and season with cajun seasoning. Set aside
- In a large skillet or frying pan add olive oil, once hot saute the chicken for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper, green bell peppers and green onion. Saute and stir for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat.
- Add the cream, basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper. Heat through.
- Add the cooked pasta, toss and heat through. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Goes great with Mr Holley Biscuits