Now there is a lot of things I do not like, brown rice being one of them. I feel it’s too grainy for my liking. When I’m trying to eat healthy I bite the bullet on this. First I never make my own rice. I buy the premade organic rice they sell in trader joes. 3 packs for $3.99. Each pack makes 2-3 servings. Affordable and for me makes enough servings for a week or two. Try this out and see if it works for you. The ingredients in this recipe helps mask my pallet from the rice. So let’s begin
- 1 pack of brown rice
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 3 pieces of bacon chopped (Optional)
- 1/4 cup of red onions
- Scallions chopped
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a frying pan add the olive oil
- In the hot oil add the chopped bacon ( if you’re not using bacon skip to the next step)
- Add the onions, cilantro and mushroom. Mix well
- Place rice in microwave for 3 minutes,let cool for 30 seconds
- Add Rice, eggs and scallions to the pan. Mix well till eggs is cooked through.
Yummy, Eat up and enjoy!