- Chicken Cutlets
- Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- Cream Cheese
- 2 can of crescent rolls
- 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese
- 1/3 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Butter large cookie sheet. Set aside
- In a saucepan add chicken broth and 4 chicken cutlets salt pepper.
- Boil chicken to cooked all the way through
- Once cooked remove and shred chicken with a fork
- In a bowl add cream cheese and hot sauce, mix till smooth
- Add Shredded chicken and Monterey jack cheese it bowl with cream cheese mixture
- Mix well. Set aside
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On large cookie sheet, arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like a sun.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring. Top with blue cheese crumbles.
- Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Bake 30 minutes or until dough is golden. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
Add a marina dipping sauce or my nephews Jayden favorite bbq sauce.