If you like bbq and pineapple and trying to eat right, this is the perfect healthy meal.
Luau chicken wrap
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Chicken tenders or boneless,skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce Click here for homemade bbq sauce recipe
- 1/8 cup of sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped pineapple, fresh or canned
- 1/4 of a red onion, chopped
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Wheat tortillas
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Add barbecue sauce & sweet chili sauce to the pan. Mix well
- On a plate place tortilla, layer with a barbecue chicken, cheese, pineapple, onion, chopped romaine and cilantro. Add as much or as little as you like
- Roll, burrito style and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.