Crispy, Lemony, Peppery how can you go wrong!
Crispy lemon pepper wings
- 1 lbs of wings cut in half and tips removed
- 4 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of onion power
- 2 tsp of seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of butter
- Oven Grill Set (19.99 @ Target)
- In a bowl add wings, lemon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt and lemon juice Mix well
- The one garlic clove smash it flat and throw it in the bowl. Cover and put in the fridge to marinate for 2 hours
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- In a bowl add flour and breadcrumbs mix well. Set aside
- Once chicken has marinated remove garlic glove and throw away.
- Add heavy cream to the chicken bowl mix well
- In a frying pan add oil and butter.
- Once butter has melted in the oil take you wing one at a time a coat it with the flour mixture and add to the hot pan. Fry on both sides for about 3 minutes or until the skin is crispy. Chicken does not have to be cooked all the we, we are going to finish it off in the oven.
- With your grill set you are going to add the rack on top of the try and place the chicken on top of the rack. (This will remove all oil from the chicken and crisp up in the oven, make sure you have a bottom tray to catch the oil or your oven will be a nightmare )
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve
Yummy! Eat up and Enjoy!
Goes great with Creamy Mash Potato & Mr Holley Biscuits
One thought on “Crispy Lemon Pepper Wings”