Mr. Holley Biscuits
So one of my old school classmates creates his own version of the red lobster biscuits, which he claims is better than the restaurants. Only one way to find out right? Lets try and see what we think, shall we?
Ingredients & directions for the biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups of Bisquick
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- 4 tablespoons of cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Combine and bake at 400 for 15-17 minutes.
While that is going lets make our butter sauce
Ingredients & directions for the butter sauce
- 4 tablespoons of butter and melt it.
- Add a teaspoon of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning.
- Stir together and pour over biscuits when they come out of the oven.
One thought on “Mr. Holley Biscuits”