Creamy Mashed Potato's
- 4 Large Potato
- 3 Tbs Dill
- 3 Tbs Chives
- 4 Tbs Butter
- 2 Tbs of cream cheese
- Salt ( To Taste)
- Pepper (To Taste)
- Chicken Broth
- Cut up dill and chives… Set aside
- Peel potato and cut in four
- In a pot add 2 cups of chicken broth and 2 cups of water
- Add potato and cook till soft.
- Drain water mixture.
- Add your chives, dill, butter and cream cheese. mix well.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste
Goes good with meatloaf and mushroom gravy
One thought on “Creamy Mashed Potato’s”