*Must be 21 or older to consume and make this drink*
So one of my best friends asked me to come up with a drink for her, she loves mango and loves coconut, she has been to a few restaurants and none of them made her drink right. So I have given it a try. Let’s just say she is a happy camper. Let’s try this drink shall we.
Mango Coconut Cocktail
- 1 can of cream of coconut
- 1 1/2 cup of coconut water or unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of pineapples
- 1 Mango cut into chunks
- 1 bag of frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup of white rum
- 1/2 cup of vodka
- 2 cups of ice (if you have time freeze coconut water and use that as ice)
- Sweetened Shredded coconut
- In a blender add the cream of coconut, ice, pineapple juice coconut water rum and frozen mango chunks, blend well till smooth
- Add to glass and garnish with fresh mango and shredded coconut.
Yummy! Drink up and enjoy