Sometimes on a nice summer day, after working out so hard during the week, you just need to have a cheat day. Why not try this recipe. You’ll love it, while laying out at the pool or just a side snack while sunbathing.
Beer Batter Fish Nuggets
- 2 eggs
- 1 bottle of lite beer
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 cups of oil
- 1 tsp of salted butter
- 2 large white fish cut in thick pieces ( I used Cod fish)
- 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp of salt
- In a bowl whisk eggs then whisk in beer . Add 1 cup of flour and 1 tsp of salt.Mix well set aside
- In a different bowl add flour and cajun seasoning
- In a pot add oil and butter.
- Once oil is hot and butter is melted, take a piece of fish and coat with the flour mixture and dip in beer batter. Fry until browned and crispy on both sides.
- Remove and place on paper towel or wire rack.
Yummy! Eat up and enjoy.
Goes great with Spicy Mayo